Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring it on down to Green Lanternville...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@gravedigger -

Blake Lively looks even better in this than usual, which is really saying something.
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

ABIN SUR....
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Oh snap.

Ivan Ooze.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

haha, I thought the same thing.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Ouch.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Abin Sur's kind of ripped, huh?

Comment

Kind of cartoony. Meh.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

They could have just CG'd him like GL's costume...

uber-meh...

Comment

Hopkins shit gets a pass, but this doesn't? Practical is always better imo.

Comment

• Hopkins is supposed to look over the top insane. It's Asgard. This? Meh.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                        They could have just CG'd him like GL's costume...

uber-meh...
                        This is true. Without a proper lighting scheme and setting, it is hard to judge it's cinematic quality.

It just looks fuckin' derp at the moment. But so did the Thor stills that lacked atmosphere.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• IT'S AN ALIEN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            IT'S AN ALIEN.
                            I feel the same way about this alien that you feel about McRibs...

Comment

• Whenever I read the thread title, I momentarily have flashbacks to the bullshit kids show Mark Weiner did for Nickelodeon. (FUCK YOU! WHERE'S THE DOUG RERUNS!?)

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                                Hopkins is supposed to look over the top insane. It's Asgard. This? Meh.
                                I wasn't too convinced either, upon first viewing, but this seems like one of those designs that could look just right in the finished article.
                                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X