Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring it on down to Green Lanternville...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumor has it that Ryan got hurt on the set.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Rumor has it that Ryan got hurt on the set.

Spiritually or crippling?
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

He apparently separated his shoulder: http://paralleluniverse.msn.com/feat...ory/?gt1=28101
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Sorry...

I see the costume, and I still think he's going to work tables at Shenanigan's and bang high schoolers.

Comment

That mask is horrible.

Comment

Yeah, not impressed with the look/feel of the costume at all. I'll hold off on final judgment until we see an actual picture of it (and not just a magazine cover), though.

Comment

He's Captain Glowstick, here to save the rave!
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                  He's Captain Glowstick, here to save the rave!
                  OOTZ! OOTZ! OOTZ! OOTZ!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Yeah, not impressed with the look/feel of the costume at all. I'll hold off on final judgment until we see an actual picture of it (and not just a magazine cover), though.
                    The fact his costume is all CGI is gonna be fucking awesome with what they'll be able to do with it. I dig this more than the lame shit from THOR yesterday. But then again, I'm lame.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The costume is all CGI? That could be cool or terrible. As it's shown on the magazine cover, it looks like a green-tinged version of the suits from THE CELL to me.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        The costume is all CGI? That could be cool or terrible. As it's shown on the magazine cover, it looks like a green-tinged version of the suits from THE CELL to me.
                        Too bad there's no D'Nerfherderio cast in this beeotch. That'd be a hoot if he were Kilowog.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Hi res..

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Still have zero interest. How is this costume better than Thor's?
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Not better than Thors. Better than Hopkin's look IMO. But I'm in the minority on that. Like usual.

Comment

Well...the fucking eyepatch made out of gold star stickers does nothing but make me laugh dismissively, if it's any consolation.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X