Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring it on down to Green Lanternville...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I recently re-watched TS1. I was probably effected by the older tech used on the film, but it just didn't WOW me. TS2 is still a masterpiece, though.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Matt is fucking high.

And he STILL hates kids.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hahahaha, I thought it had something to do with being high.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• even then, I'd give 'Cars' a B and TS1 a B-. ABL I'd give a C to.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Wait, I know opinions are awesome, but are you honestly saying that CARS > Toy Story?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
              Wait, I know opinions are awesome, but are you honestly saying that CARS > Toy Story?
              Yeah I'm having a slight problem with that as well.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I WILL BURN IN HELL FOR ALL TIME.

But yes, I enjoyed it more than TS1. I'm not talking about quality here, I'm talking about enjoyment. Remember, I'm a bit of a car person.

Comment

• You need to add an I'm INSANE in your signature and link a post about liking Cars more than TS.

Comment

• I agree. haha
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Matt just really likes Larry the Cable Guy.

Comment

• Git er dunn?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                          Matt just really likes Larry the Cable Guy.
                          Indifferent. There are far, far worse comics out there than him.

Comment

• I see Toy Story in your "You're All Insane" block and I will shit a Lego Monorail Transport System of inconsolable rage.

No threats or anything, just an FYI filled to the brim with implied guilt.
                            Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-21-2011, 10:12 AM.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              Indifferent. There are far, far worse comics out there than him.
                              But none of those comics have quite the shitty fucking following as he does. And I'm not gonna lie, he hurts the movie for me. I can't stand his humor, his fucking voice, and his "comedy".

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                                I see Toy Story in your "You're All Insane" block and I will shit a Lego Monorail Transport System of inconsolable rage.
                                nothing to worry about there.

Comment

Working...
                                X