Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring it on down to Green Lanternville...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get 'Cars 2', but 'Bad Teacher'? Is that tracking well?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      I get 'Cars 2', but 'Bad Teacher'? Is that tracking well?

Bad Teacher is pulling into the same older audience plus female buyers.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• There's no way that GL is pulling 40 million domestic next weekend. Maybe with foreign?

I'm really pleased to see how 'Bridesmaids' is hanging in there, week after week. It's the 'My Big Fat Greek Hangover' of the year.
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          There's no way that GL is pulling 40 million domestic next weekend. Maybe with foreign?

I'm really pleased to see how 'Bridesmaids' is hanging in there, week after week. It's the 'My Big Fat Greek Hangover' of the year.

Universal was going to dump it on Home Video in August. Now, they're pimping it with a huge September push. What's good about it is that, it's going to help make Paul Feig the new showrunner for The Office.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
            Lorne Michaels helped Shuster get the original 1978 deal underway. He helped pay for the initial lawsuit to be filed.

At the time, Shuster was his father-in-law.
            Did not know that - wow. Great is the power of Lorne!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              Did not know that - wow. Great is the power of Lorne!

It won't be anything major. Neal Adams and Elliot S. Maggin will be getting similar checks too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                What's good about it is that, it's going to help make Paul Feig the new showrunner for The Office.
                So that's that "reboot/sequel" thing he was referring to during that Movie Hole interview?
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  So that's that "reboot/sequel" thing he was referring to during that Movie Hole interview?

No. That's something else that got fast-tracked off of Bridesmaids. Also, he's helping out Mindy Kaling with her book due in the Fall. Apparently, that's supposed to be amazing too.

Comment

• OK gang, I intend to see this tomorrow and I'm nipping into the thread quickly to ask simply: should I see this in 3D?
                    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Apparently the 3d is quite good.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• however every one besides me didn't like the flick. So yeah, take that as you will haha.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Cheers, mate!
                          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                            OK gang, I intend to see this tomorrow and I'm nipping into the thread quickly to ask simply: should I see this in 3D?

Do you want the turd to be sitting in the toilet or jamming into your eye?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                              Apparently the 3d is quite good.
                              It is actually.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Still bummed we couldn't make it to the 3d showing.

Comment

Working...
                                X