Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring it on down to Green Lanternville...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
    He's the male Cheslea Handler, only not as drunk and better looking.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
      He's the male Cheslea Handler, only not as drunk and better looking.
      So...Ralph Garmin will endlessly refer to him as a talentless cunt, I take it.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
        So...Ralph Garmin will endlessly refer to him as a talentless cunt, I take it.
        Talentless cock, maybe?

And I hated Handler before Babble-On even existed. Ralph was just copying me.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          Ari's also got the rage ever since the Portman delivered her son the other day. Raping allows Ari to vent.
          Seriously, I have nothing to imprint now. FUCK!!!!

Comment

• Just wanted to say...fuck this movie again. It could've been incredible.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Anderson is getting High Em High McCoy bad-ass on his Green Lantern hate.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I'm quite pissed at GL being a pile of shit. Moreso because it's just a larger sympton of what's wrong with DC.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Maybe its shittiness will open fanboys' eyes that you DON'T want Geoff Johns breathing up everyone's asses making these movies.

Who gives a shit that DC Entertainment is involved? Thank God, they're keeping their meat hooks off Dark Knight Rises and, to a lesser degree, Man of Steel.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Maybe its shittiness will open fanboys' eyes that you DON'T want Geoff Johns breathing up everyone's asses making these movies.

Who gives a shit that DC Entertainment is involved? Thank God, they're keeping their meat hooks off Dark Knight Rises and, to a lesser degree, Man of Steel.

I can't even get a finger on DC anymore. While I respect Grant Morrison in a way that I respect very few living creatives...it's still DC. DC will always find a way to fuck it up.

They want to turn Jim Lee, Johns and Morrison into a trifecta of creativity for the company. But, 2/3 have hit their peak and are shitting the bed.

I just don't want this to push Morrison into Alan Moore levels of savage hermitry.

Comment

• Funny how quickly fans forget how Jim Lee and Rob Liefeld rebooted those Marvel characters like they did in the mid 90s.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Funny how quickly fans forget how Jim Lee and Rob Liefeld rebooted those Marvel characters like they did in the mid 90s.

Forget? Motherfucker, I was there. I was there when Supes had long hair. I was there when you could buy five comics for five bucks. I was there for the chromium. I was there for the trading card fad. I was there for POGs. I was there when grocery stores and real places sold comics.

I WAS THERE!

Comment

Funny how quickly fans forget how Jim Lee and Rob Liefeld rebooted those Marvel characters like they did in the mid 90s.
                          Well, thanks for reminding me of that shitass idea.

I still think a Heroes (James) Rebhorn could work, though.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                            Forget? Motherfucker, I was there. I was there when Supes had long hair. I was there when you could buy five comics for five bucks. I was there for the chromium. I was there for the trading card fad. I was there for POGs. I was there when grocery stores and real places sold comics.

I WAS THERE!
                            You're not a fanboy though. Hence you would remember, learn from the past and grow a brain (if one was not already provided).
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post

I WAS THERE!
                              If the cover had a gimmick, I bought it.

I have a Superman comic with colorforms you can place all over the cover of Supes and Lobo.

Mother fuckin' COLORFORMS!!!!

Comment

• Gimmick covers? Remember the hologram covers? Spider-Man, Silver Surfer, etc.?

I used to work for the company that made those covers.

So, tangently, I'm sort of partially responsible for the industry crash in the 90's.

Comment

Working...
                                X