Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring it on down to Green Lanternville...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was some pretty heavy security at my 'Kick-Ass' screening too. I don't remember there being night-goggles, but I DO remember suits walking up and down the aisles, watching the audience.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      There was some pretty heavy security at my 'Kick-Ass' screening too. I don't remember there being night-goggles, but I DO remember suits walking up and down the aisles, watching the audience.

Shit like that is why I like critic/press screenings or e-screeners. I don't want to deal with the bullshit.

The problem is that this market for summer flicks almost dictates private/semi-public screenings just to meet media demand and coverage for the time.

It also means that I have to fly around the city just to be where I'm obligated.

My schedule for upcomings looks to be Bad Teacher, Harry Potter and Friends with Benefits for semi-public screenings.

Everything else gets to be e-screeners. INCLUDING CAPTAIN AMERICA ON MY BIRTHDAY!
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I should clarify...my 'Kick-Ass' screening was a semi-public advanced screening for the critics.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          I should clarify...my 'Kick-Ass' screening was a semi-public advanced screening for the critics.

I figured as much. If you're not in a Top 10 market, your summer screenings will be turned into this.

20% critics/local press
          10% theater management
          60% Prizing/Radio winners/whatever
          10% other
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post

Everything else gets to be e-screeners. INCLUDING CAPTAIN AMERICA ON MY BIRTHDAY!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
              America...fuck yeah!
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I think it's safe to say that we're all gonna fly down to Louisville to help you celebrate your birthday, Troy.

Comment

• Drop by on the way down! Get your complimentary shooting/car-jacking!
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• This is getting savagely raped without any lube on RT. Jesus...

Comment

• LALALALALALALALA *fingers in ears* LALALALALALALAL
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Not that surprised, really.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Man, I was on my knees hoping that this would rock. I'm so bummed that the reviews have been shit so far.

Still seeing it Friday night, but fuck, the Green Lantern has always been my favorite super hero, so this really sucks.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Well, the dude's weakness is the fucking color YELLOW. He never was advantaged from teh get-go...

Comment

• Better than wood...

Actually, no, it isn't.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I can hurt someone with wood.

Motherfucking Green Lantern can be made your bitch with a yellow canary.

Comment

Working...
                                X