Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring it on down to Green Lanternville...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
    I never liked Drew's reviews. TROY WHAT'S THE WERD?

I see it tonight. I already had to sign two forms that I won't bring my phone into the screening and that I will submit to an electronic scan before being shown the film.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• FULL CAVITY SEARCH.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        FULL CAVITY SEARCH.

All screenings during the summer are bad about it, but this shit is getting ridiculous.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• What's the worst NDA agreement/electronic device prohibition/cavity search that you've ever had to endure?
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I'm half expecting theater security to wrestle you to the ground if you even mention the words "phone" or "text".

Comment

What's the worst NDA agreement/electronic device prohibition/cavity search that you've ever had to endure?

Hmmm.

Revenge of the Sith. I saw a woman cry at that one. They started the NDA and paper work about 5 months in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                But, he will have to confirm for Justice League by Christmas.
                Is Nolan still interested in that?
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  Is Nolan still interested in that?

Nolan doesn't have to be interested in it. The deal for JL was created outside of Nolan. Plus, if he had any sense...he'd walk after Bats 3

Comment

I see it tonight. I already had to sign two forms that I won't bring my phone into the screening and that I will submit to an electronic scan before being shown the film.
                    lolwut

Comment

• I love how DC is playing OH SHIT WE NEED PRODUCT TO COMPETE WITH THE AVENGERS GET JUSTICE LEAGUE GOING NOW NOW NOW. It feels like product.

Comment

Nolan doesn't have to be interested in it. The deal for JL was created outside of Nolan. Plus, if he had any sense...he'd walk after Bats 3
                        Give him Bond. Seriously. GIVE it to him...don't hire him to be a one-off director, hire him to take over the series. The Broccoli's should just say HERE, GO NUTS and watch the money roll in.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          lolwut

I have to get wanded. Walked to my seat by some old man with night vision goggles on.

I also have to agree that my guest will not pirate the film. They will also be wanded.

Comment

Give him Bond. Seriously. GIVE it to him...don't hire him to be a one-off director, hire him to take over the series. The Broccoli's should just say HERE, GO NUTS and watch the money roll in.
                            If Cubby would never renege and let the Beard do it, don't see why his kids will let Nolan anywhere near 007. All about the Benjamins, baby.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Walked to my seat by some old man with night vision goggles on.
                              Jurassic Park goggles?!

Comment

I have to get wanded. Walked to my seat by some old man with night vision goggles on.

I also have to agree that my guest will not pirate the film. They will also be wanded.

Yeah, happened to us when we saw District 9 at the AICN screening. The whole movie these two guys with Sam Fisher goggles were walking up and down the aisles.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X