Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring it on down to Green Lanternville...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dunno. The Blake Lively n00dz have done well to pique my interest in the movie.

Comment

• dem tet tets
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hahahaha tet tets, that letter really was awesome.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Not really clever from a marketing point of view to release this movie overseas in fucking August I guess. With a mixed WoM this will drop like a stone over here with a two month delay in the age of torrents.

But damn I want this to be great, if only for the fact that we need more cheese space epics - something which the trailer deliver at least.

Comment

• This has got absolutely ZERO traction. All that I sense from the general public is apathy.

I sense a flop, dammit.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'll likely see it this weekend, but I'm not hearing too much about folks getting excited for this. I'm hearing more of a buzz for Captain America from my neck of the woods.

Comment

• I'm getting the same vibe here, Tim.

Also, there are absolutely ZERO reviews out there yet. Wouldn't you think that they'd try and get some sort of positive buzz going NOW, in the week leading up to the release?
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• My ass will be in the theater with my goofy 3d glasses on. CANNOT WAIT.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm laughing my ass off at the butthurt twitters going off on it being a honkey in the GL uniform instead of John Stewart.

Hal must have thought it was white boy day.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                      My ass will be in the theater with my goofy 3d glasses on. CANNOT WAIT.
                      May it be everything that you hoped for.
                      May the theater be sold out.
                      May there be a trailer for 'Ghostbusters 3' in front of it.

Comment

• Part of me really hopes this is great just so I can say "GODDAMMIT I WAS RIGHT". However, knowing that I enjoy the shittiest of shit that probably won't happen.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I must add, however, I'm seeing a bunch of GL tie-in merchandise all over the place. Not quite near Batman levels, of course, but tons of rings, shirts, toys, etc. They've also been pimpin' the GL-themed ride at Great Adventure, so I can only imagine all the movie-related stuff at the kiosks in the park.

Comment

• Sample platter:

<iframe width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gNIUywSLysE?rel=0&amp;hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not gonna lie: THAT LOOKS FUCKING FUN AS SHIT.

Comment

• I think that's why I dug Thor so much. It wasn't completely tied to "OMGZ HERE IS A REAL WORLD EXPLANATION FOR THIS"

Comment

Working...
                                X