No announcement yet.

Jennifer's Body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, your taste in movies is suspect. You don't like Tango & Cash.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

If I saw it at the New Bev during a midnight showing. I'd have a good time, although not as great as I did with Roadhouse. Roadhouse has more infamy attached to it.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Tango & Cash is fuggin awesome. Gun boots? C'mon. Teri Hatcher when still hot? Ok, bad point.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I didn't say I dislike Tango & Cash, it's just okay. Although I did laugh when the LAPD somehow has its own James Bond-style crime lab. That and the fact that in the late 80s, there had to be a Monster Truck put in somewhere.

Comment

No, but you said Roadhouse is better. And after sleeping on it, even Sam doesn't make it better. Tango > Roadhouse. Easily.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Roadhouse is WAY better than Tango & Cash and I stand by that statement. And the fact you disrespected Sam Elliot, not cool.

Like I said, get your equipment ready as I challenge you to a debate on this issue.

"Pain don't hurt" vs "Rambo's a pussy.", fuck that meta-noise.

Comment

It's cool that we differ on opinions. But your opinion is just wrong. Kurt/Sly have way more charisma than Patrick.

Comment

Patrick and SAM ELLIOT. What do you insist on forgetting Sam Elliot?

However, if you combined the two ideas and had Tango & Cash as bar bouncers who don't take any shit. That would be awesome.

Comment

Because Sam doesn't count. Sorry Ed. You're fucking wrong. Your screening at the New Bev is clouding your mind sir.

Comment

How does Sam not count? He's there kicking ass with Swayze at the end.

And you're just jealous of the New Bev.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                        I understand that, but it's still not a good movie. So he still took the brunt.
                        Jennifer's Body is not horrible, it's just mediocre. It's not painful to sit through.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Reviews seem to be terrible for it...what a shock. This isn't even a rental for me.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                            But your opinion is just wrong..
                            Fuck this. His opinion isn't wrong, he just likes different shitty movies than you do. Could we maybe not all start acting like Pauline with the bullshit "you're wrong" routine. Ed likes roadhouse b/c he has swayze sex fantasies and rob loves tango & cash b/c he wants to get fingercuffed by sly and Kurt. Argument over.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

And if you can't tell that I said that in a non serious way, get the sand out of your vag.

Comment

I'm only posting because the thread was emanating pretension.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X