Zombieland *SPOILERS*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and we'll be seeing this tonight. Woot.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

After which you'll come into this thread and SPOIL EVERYONE!!!!!!

I'm kidding, really. Not often I get a chance to rib on Rob.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

shit, I won't even be able to talk about it tomorrow cause Ceej won't see it. And he won't go see it the week after either. Goddammit. Time to get She's Right up and running again.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
          After which you'll come into this thread and SPOIL EVERYONE!!!!!!

I'm kidding, really. Not often I get a chance to rib on Rob.
          Rob rubs his ribs.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I'd like to think he prefers rubbing something else, but ribs will do in a pinch.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              and we'll be seeing this tonight. Woot.
              Green with envy. Hope it's as good as it looks.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Jealous too. I gotta wait a bit.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

so yeah, this movie = AWESOME. One of the best zombie flicks I've seen. I'd rank it up there with Shaun and Dawn.

Comment

Had the chance to check it out today and the wife poo poo'd it. Marriage is awesome.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Sucks. Lesley and I dug the fuck outta it. Some great gore, good laughs and moves pretty fucking quickly. Eisenberg did a great job. Stone was eh, doesn't do much for the most part and Harrelson was having a fucking blast.

Comment

Mother in law took the kids but didn't say when they'd be back so the wife said no go. Maybe next time.

Comment

Zombieland

Emma Stone is a piece of ass.

Loved the opening credits fx.
                          I just realized this goes here. And I started the thread. Stoner...

Comment

Stone was a non entity in this. But yeah, the opening was as great as Watchmen's.

Comment

This really was Eisenberg's flick.

And the fact that they were able to make a quest for twinkies badass, just shows how much fun this movie was.

Comment

So noone else saw this? Oh man. I have got to check it out again.

Comment

Working...
                                X