No announcement yet.

Predators - SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other place probably sounds like a daycare center.

Liked the swordfight, but can't say the same for the predator/predator wrestling match. The confluence of minimal lighting and high-speed editing kinda made it lose some of the badass quotient.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Love the spoilers tag for PREDATORS. There are humans fighting predators. HUMANS GET FUCKED UP GUYZ

Comment

• Not The Pianist.

He drank the Predator's milkshake.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Did he fuck this alien too?

(*Snicker!*)
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Like proper fucked?

Perriwinkle Blue
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Love the spoilers tag for PREDATORS. There are humans fighting predators. HUMANS GET FUCKED UP GUYZ

OMG THEY DON'T... SPOILERz
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• There was a noticeable lack of homoerotic trap-making in this installment.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That's cause they were already made.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Sloppy Party Bottom Log-Jammin' Commando Party happened before they got there.

That's unacceptable.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That dead guy made me think of Kuato. Then I was all like "OH SNAPS KUATO MAKES SOME KILLER TRAPS"

Comment

• I fucking hope Kuato escaped the chest-hole and is just chilling in a space-hammock.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hahaha.

Comment

• Caught it with my brother-in-law yesterday at a matinee ($11 a piece? FFFFUUUUUUUUU...), and it rocked hard. Very pleased at how the movie played out, the kills were damn splendid (dug the Yakuza swordfight, the Predator throwdown, etc.), always glad to see Fishburne chew the scenery, and Grace's turn was slick.

I concur - Goggins had the best death, bar none. Also, caught the new Machete trailer, and I agree that the earlier ones were much better.

Comment

• I only wish they had Topher do something "doctor like" prior to the third act. I dunno, patch someone up or something? Otherwise, I'm in the same boat. I had a blast.

Comment

• 2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X