World War Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World War Z

Brad Pitt? Any updates on this, havent heard any? Just got around to ordering the book today.

From what I can interpret, the movie follows this particular archiver / journalist, named Gerry Lane (who might be played Brad Pitt), around as he travels the world conducting interviews with survivors. Again, from what I can interpret, it's almost like a documentary, but set in a post-zombie-apocalyptic world with much more to it than just talking heads.
    Pretty cool fake teaser trailer
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

You should have just smit borrented the audio book...it's way better.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Really? Who does the audio reading? Some of thoes I cant listen too because they suck
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
        You should have just smit borrented the audio book...it's way better.
        wait a minute, I thought you didnt do these kinds of things as I remember you giving me shit.

Comment

Check out the cast at the very end...it was amazing.

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
          wait a minute, I thought you didnt do these kinds of things as I remember you giving me shit.
          Also I have no idea what you're talking about...

Comment

Oh shit, Henry Rollins... thats sweet how they have so many people reading. I'm gonna see if I can cancel my order and just download this... thanks!

Comment

Yeah I love the audio book, check that shit out.
              You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

Well if CJ commented back on this then I must check it out.... and I will!

Comment

Holy crap, the cast list on the audio book is pretty great. I have the readin' version but I'll probably pick that up, too.

Comment

Trust me the audio version is critically acclaimed. I loved that shit and will probably revisit very soon. It's great listening to it in you car loud on the way to and from work.

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                      Trust me the audio version is critically acclaimed. I loved that shit and will probably revisit very soon. It's great listening to it in you car loud on the way to and from work.
                      Truth has been quoted.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I just downloaded it last night so I will begin listening very soon.

Comment

Working...
                        X