A Couple of Dicks AKA Cop Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt View Post
    what's the word on this so far? Any positive buzz?
    Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
    Rob and Ari laughed, Nathan didn't hate it, and B_Metal giggled some.
    I laughed more at this than the redband. I'm easy to please.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Should have been called A Couple of Cop Suckers.

Comment

"Cram Me With Cops 2: Herbie the Love Bug gets recruited as the police vehicle for an underfunded urban police department and learns how it feels to get turned out like a clown car!"
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
          "Cram Me With Cops 2: Michelle Duggar gets recruited as the police vehicle for an underfunded urban police department and learns how it feels to get turned out like a clown car!"
          Fixed. I'd see the shit out of that movie.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I was trying to keep a car theme goddammit rob you ruined everything
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

But she treats her vagina like a clown car so IT WORKS!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderine View Post
                I'm interested in the flick. Let's hope its John Mclane + Tracy Jordan as cops. I wonder how Kevin Smith will do with someone else's script. I'm suprised he isn't doing Red State first.
                He's afraid to drop the cash for Red State and not a lot of studios want to pick it up. Currently, he's been trying to get donations for it. Info from his twitter account and The Kevin Pollak Show.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

"Orange you pissed your wife's taking it in the ass from another guy right now."

Awesome.

Comment

Wow. Apparently CHUD hates the fuck out of this flick AND Kevin Smith.

Comment

Kevin Welles

~

Comment

Que?

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                          Just another reason to fucking love it. Lulz
                          Que?
                          Kay?
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Shocking
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                            X