Push

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Push

I need to know is this film gonna be a waste of time and money or is it going to be a cool Sci-fi action flix?

Asks the man who gets a hard-on from Heroes. I'm sure it'll be better than Heroes.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
      Asks the man who gets a hard-on from Heroes. I'm sure it'll be better than Heroes.
      Who should i ask then, my understanding is Heroes does not give anyone hard-on's anymore... But the trailer does look 1/2way decent
      I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
      Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
      Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
      She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        Home videos of my dogs taking a shit are better than Heroes.

I think this movie looks kind of entertaining but I think Chris Evans is pretty good.

Comment

I like Chris Evans (he was the best part about the FF films), but I feel this movie has about an 80% chance of being rotten ass, a 15% chance of being on par with Jumper, and a 5% chance of it being The Matrix.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Is this the flick with Dakota Fanning?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah. She sounds like she's sleepwalking

Comment

Honestly, it really does sound a lot better than Heroes.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Oh, you're fucking kidding me. The wires holding the guns up are jittery as shit. Makes it look like a 1950's cheapo sci-fi film. This is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    Home videos of my dogs taking a shit are better than Heroes.

I think this movie looks kind of entertaining but I think Chris Evans is pretty good.
                    You have home videos (plural, meaning more than one) of your dogs taking a shit? Is your desktop wallpaper Two Girls One Cup? Something is wrong here. I think you need help, and I know just the thing to get you better. Start watching Heroes.

Comment

This looks bad yet way better than Heroes.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        Oh, you're fucking kidding me. The wires holding the guns up are jittery as shit. Makes it look like a 1950's cheapo sci-fi film. This is hilarious.
                        I don't know maybe it is supposed to be that way, all jittery. It's like he doesn't have absolute control of his ability.

Anyway I have faith in the film because I thought Lucky Number Slevin was really well done. This could be another good film. I think I'm gonna see it when it hits theaters. Unless I am convinced otherwise. I just hope it's nothing like Jumper. The trailer was so bad I couldn't bring myself to rent it.

Comment

Go read a book called "The Deprivers", sounds like this movie completely ripped that book off.

Comment

Jumper was lame and jittery guns on strings are lame too. This looks like another Jumper, but Chris Evans is solid and Dakota is usually good, so who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              Go read a book called "The Deprivers", sounds like this movie completely ripped that book off.
                              ARI: Don't discredit our fresh new director too, Paul McGuigan. He has had a good start.

ROB: Have you personal read this book? Is it a good read? And just so Viet doesn't have to ask, are their pretty picture in it?

Comment

Working...
                              X