No announcement yet.

A NOES remake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anything watch NOES 1, 2(for fun) and 3 (as it's the best one).
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
      But it's a crime that you've never seen any of the NOES/F13 flicks. Seriously.
      Unless Frank Pembleton shows up and interrogates Freddy (Bud Leonard will enjoy that reference) I'm not really going to get around to it.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
        But it's a crime that you've never seen any of the NOES/F13 flicks. Seriously.
        QFT.

Hocken, you depress me.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I depress you, Ari? Jeez, don't take your Yom Kippur grief out on me.

Comment

Hocken, you put us into slavery.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
              Might as well come out with it....I've never seen a Freddy or Jason movie. There, ya happy now?
              WHAT.

ETA: also steak-ums were terrible goddammit Ed
              Last edited by Shit Dickface; 09-28-2009, 09:42 AM. Reason: asdf
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Hocken is a big pile of fail.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                  Unless Frank Pembleton shows up and interrogates Freddy (Bud Leonard will enjoy that reference) I'm not really going to get around to it.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I had to look up what Steakums were. WTF? Why not just pick up some cheap breakfast steaks instead?

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                      Funny, I just found this news article from 1992: Did you know that the arberor accused of Adena Watson's murder was found boarded up in a rowhouse outside Baltimore? And that it was clear he'd been tortured and set on fire before doing so?

Crazy. I guess the only reason he hasn't come back to haunt the kids of Baltimore is...well, would you want to be messing around inside Snoop's head? Or Chris Parlows? Or Avon Barksdale's?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        I had to look up what Steakums were. WTF? Why not just pick up some cheap breakfast steaks instead?
                        Because I was seven at the time. Were you grocery shopping for yourself at that age?

And as for that story Bud, I had no idea that happened. I knew about the arberor from A Year on the killing Streets. But I never heard any follow up from that interrogation.

Comment

• That was a joke.

Comment

• *slams fist on the table* Dammit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                              Hocken, you put us into slavery.
                              Not only that, I was the one who instituted the no pork/pro-circumciscion rule.

That and I canceled Star Trek.

Comment

• Originally posted by BudLeonard View Post
                                That was a joke.
                                And I lulzd.

Comment

Working...
                                X