No announcement yet.

A NOES remake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a burn victim to me. Also, has Gary Oldman's look from Hannibal as well. The script was fun, this looks to be pretty awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

They kept the bathtub scene. Awesome. Gah. That creeped me out. Freddy always did.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Wonder if they used a stunt hand for that scene?

But what do I know, I never saw these movies.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Seriously Ed. Goddammit.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I'm not a horror guy, I've said before. It's not my thing.

*sigh*

Might as well come out with it....I've never seen a Freddy or Jason movie. There, ya happy now?

Although, I'm going to see Trick r' Treat next week. Come hell or high water.

Comment

Off with his head. Don't let anyone else convince you otherwise but you absolutely need to see NOES II.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I've seen clips of NOES II and I see the comedy element already.

Comment

Trick 'r Treat is great with a group.

Rob, hook us up with the script.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                    I'm not a horror guy, I've said before. It's not my thing.
                    Ugh. No PB&j's, no action figures, no horror movies....

Those all directly contributed to you wearing jammers, cosplaying Dr. Who and drinking Boddingtons. Just sayin.

Comment

Yeah, you would think this would attribute to my gayness but I'm not all that femmy. Well, depending on my mood. Otherwise, it's all Ari Gold around here.

And you forgot Goldschlagger.

But yeah it was all video games, stuffed animals and Steak-ums when I was kid. That and tv, man was I tv addict way back when.

Comment

I love horror though (and have seen all the Friday and NOES movies). Goldschlagger can't have contributed to your lack of fright faith.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

These films are my holy grail when it comes to horror. Nothing but love.

Comment

Never went towards horror. I just loved crime stuff.

Comment

But it's a crime that you've never seen any of the NOES/F13 flicks. Seriously.

Comment

Hocken, I order you to watch all of the NOES films and the Friday films stat. Or else!!!
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X