A NOES remake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luca View Post
    The Freddy cult one inexplicably had Freddy mostly switched out for a guy called DOMINIC NECROS who in the climax got possessed by Freddy for the showdown.

I'm glad with the one we got, though. It was silly enough to bring the lulz.
    Oh indeed. I just liked some parts of that script. But still, the one we got was kinda shitty on the Freddy front. All he did was say "BITCH" over and over like a pissed off drag queen.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

New Poster

I think it's pretty awesome.
      "Can't you just magic it away?"
      "No, no more than you can just 'science' it away."

Xbox Live & PSN Tag: wydren

Comment

BADASS. I'm buying that fucker.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Pretty cool poster, but for all the non-revealing they've been doing it might as well have been Englund so far.

Comment

I honestly don't want them to show him straight on at all. I know it won't happen, but would be way better in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              I honestly don't want them to show him straight on at all. I know it won't happen, but would be way better in the long run.
              You know, I kind of agree. Save something for the movie. It worked for the Cloverfield monster.
              "Can't you just magic it away?"
              "No, no more than you can just 'science' it away."

Xbox Live & PSN Tag: wydren

Comment

Seriously, we all know it's the glove, sweater, burns. Keep it hidden. Make it like the first one. EPIC. I do not want to see him in full light prior to the movie.

Comment

Will he be utilizing a WiiMote for a kill at any point in the film?

Comment

He better. Than he better say" Wii.... would like to KILL YOU!" Then bow.

Although, not as good as a catch phrase as: " Now I'm playing with power"

Nintendo sucks now.

Comment

And only if it's a stoned Breckin Meyer.

Someone has to answer for those Garfield movies.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

haha. YES!

Comment

new flick could be okay. Hoping they amp up some of the dream sequences (on paper they seem a bit eh, except for one that would freak my shit out) a bit but if this really is just 1 of 3 with Jackie, then I'll let it pass. Kinda reminds me of F13. Yeah, it's a Freddy flick, but it's not bugshit crazy like part 3. But a nice way to start off the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Luca View Post
                            Will he be utilizing a WiiMote for a kill at any point in the film?

Actually, there kinda was a setup for something close to that I thought, but it never materialized. Thank god.

Comment

Trailer.

Awesome. I don't hate Platinum Dunes like most (except for Texas Chainsaw:The Beginning..seriously, fuck that movie) and this looks to be pretty awesome. Haley's voice is so different than what's in my head after 20 years, but I cant' wait to see what he brings to the table.

Comment

I love the pic they have on the other site. Looks kind of muppety.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X