A NOES remake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
    Worse. And the ending scene? Worse than the ending scene in the original. Like, really bad.
    No blow-up doll, I hope...

Comment

• I'm totally watching the original tonight.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• In the words of State Senator Clay Davis:

Sheeeeeeeiiiiittttttttt
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• "Heather Langenkamp, I'm going to hate-jerkoff to you." - Rob
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
            No blow-up doll, I hope...
            nope, just more poorly done CGI that is only there to allow room for a sequel. So basically they copied the one scene from the original that Craven fucking hated being forced to put in.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
              "John Saxon, I'm going to hate-jerkoff to you." - Rob

fixed

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                "Heather Langenkamp, I'm going to hate-jerkoff to you." - Rob
                "PS: And I will come buckets... but I will not enjoy it!" -Rob

Comment

• Yet no mention of Clancy Brown. But what of Clancy Brown?
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• He plays Clancy Brown....I mean he's there but really has nothing to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      Yet no mention of Clancy Brown. But what of Clancy Brown?
                      YES! Tell us of Clancy!

Comment

• Seriously, fuck this movie. So much. SO MUCH. GODDAMMIT. GOD FUCKING DAMMIT.

Comment

• Yeah, I am probably seeing this tomorrow. It sounds so awful that I just kinda have to see it, knowwhatImean?
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Dude, seriously. Don't pay full price. I'm dead serious. I'd rather watch Dream Child.

Comment

• Is there at least a kick Dokken song over the end credits?!

Comment

• I am depressed now.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X