A NOES remake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kind of looks like a muppet.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      Kind of looks like a muppet.
      Oh, shit. He sort of does! Nice one!

Comment

• it's just the eye makeup. But yeah, I dig the realistic tone of the makeup they're going for. I'll be there day one just like the other ones.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Eye make up?

Shit, I just might go to do this. Just might....

Of course, it'll be funny to see unburned Kruger and think to myself, "Hey, I know a guy who looks like this".

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary German Guy View Post
            http://www.aintitcool.com/node/44521

The eyes are bugging the fuck outta me at the moment.

It's like a weird combination of an AZN and Beast from Beauty and the Beast.
            Looks a bit like ET.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Still excited.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Still might just see this in theater. Might....

Comment

• Me no see link.

Hulk sad.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The CHUD thread for it seems to suggest that it sucks in a major way.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      The CHUD thread for it seems to suggest that it sucks in a major way.
                      Like Devin ripped Terminator: Salvation on the boards, then said it was the best thing since sliced bread for his movie poster blurbs?

Fuck CHUD with the cruelly barbed and festering diseased cock of Lucifer himself...

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        The CHUD thread for it seems to suggest that it sucks in a major way.
                        Yeah, but who gives a shit. I like shitty horror flicks. As long as this isn't Texas chainsaw: The Beginning I'll be fine. The script wasn't horrible, but this is really more of a remake than a reboot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buff Headcheese View Post
                          As long as this isn't Texas chainsaw: The Beginning I'll be fine.
                          Freddy's totally crawling out of a fat redneck's cooter.

BET ON IT.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• yeah, yeah, I know.

Still, I GOTTA BELIEVE!

Comment

• There only thing really bugging me is that kid in the TV spot with the diner. He gets up and says "hello?" and it sounds exactly like the Chappelle Show parody of The Matrix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                                yeah, yeah, I know.

Still, I GOTTA BELIEVE!
                                Less of a problem with Harry on this than his usual "came buckets while I ate out of a bucket of chicken that also made me came deh buquats" philosophy toward reviews.

Didn't know the Kurgan was in it too. That is a good thing. SELF HIGH FIVE.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X