No announcement yet.

A NOES remake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even weirder is the fact the guy's name is also Rob and is also from the midwest. This one however is from Chicago but talks like he's from Wisconsin.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• New trailer. Still excited.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Looking good.

Comment

• I hope all the talk of this being a bad flick was bullshit. I really want it to rock.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• New banner

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Awesome on two levels.

1) The red hue is quite lovingly invoking the bright red "New Line Cinema" logo back from the old days.

2) I am waiting for Freddy to break out with a rendition of "Smooth Criminal."
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• What is bothering me is the fact that he's so tiny. SOO TINY. I just want to hug him and put ointment on his burns.

Comment

• Freddy: The Mighty Max of Serial Killers.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
                    What is bothering me is the fact that he's so tiny. SOO TINY. I just want to hug him and put ointment on his burns.
                    poor jackie's been hearing this since the bad new bears

Comment

• This is why he needs to quit being a fucking vegan.

Get some dianobol, an entire cow's weight in red meat, and lift weights like Andrew Byrnarski in The Program.

What I'm saying is he should be Puck in the Alpha Flight movie.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• YESSS

Comment

• http://www.aintitcool.com/node/44521

The eyes are bugging the fuck outta me at the moment.

It's like a weird combination of an AZN and Beast from Beauty and the Beast.

Comment

• WOW. that actually looks really good.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm still excited as fuck for this flick, but that shot is bugging me at the moment.

Comment

• I think it's because on some level you're expecting to still see Robert Englund in there, but it isn't him (different browline, eye shape, etc.). The rest of the make-up's pretty sweet looking, and light-years beyond what Englund was rocking in his heyday.

Yeah, I'm glad there's more NOES, but after getting burned (sorry) by the Halloween and Friday the 13th remakes, I'm going to be cautiously optimistic about this.

Comment

Working...
                                X