No announcement yet.

A NOES remake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you dig those movies, yep. Does it have issues? Yep, but it's still better than 5 of the other entries in the original series.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It has issues, but it's a nice back to basics Friday film. What an asshole of an ending, though.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Agreed.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yes but that one kill at the docks, you know the one, so glorious. Also like Rob said better than at least five of the originals.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Awesome View Post
            Yes but that one kill at the docks, you know the one, so glorious. Also like Rob said better than at least five of the originals.

Comment

• Interesting fact, that dock fight in Freddy v. Jason. Filmed where I used to work. I used to sell shitty paddle boats off of that dock.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• OK Ed, now you're just making shit up.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I am not. I worked at that manmade lake when they were filiming. Co-workers of mine we're telling me about the pyrotechnics.

Comment

• Interesting fact: if it's been on film, Ed's worked there. Let him tell you.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Yes, let me tell you about the filming, But, uh it went on while I was wearing a v-neck and drinking a Boddingtons, I was.

Also, I was the hand that fire the gun in the opening scene of Bananas. I traveled back in the time to the 70s...I've said too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                        Interesting fact: if it's been on film, Ed's worked there. Let him tell you.
                        Fact.

Comment

• You better believe it.

Even better, I know a guy who looks like Pre-Burned Earle Haley Krueger. See! They still film shit around here! Not just in Canada aka America North.

Comment

• Ed Hocken: Movie historian.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                              Earle Haley Krueger.
                              Now THAT is a fucking serial killer's name.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                                X