No announcement yet.

A NOES remake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just worried that the epic sequel we are all dreaming of never comes to pass.

I dug TCM, but never watched the shitty prequel.

I also dug F13, but have yet to hear much about the sequel.

So I'm hoping this time around I'll have a great time with the first film instead of wishing for a better sequel.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Texas prequel was pure ass.

F13 sequel is happening. And we shall see Jason in the snow. Woot.

The script points to mediocre. That's the problem.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
        Texas prequel was pure ass.

F13 sequel is happening. And we shall see Jason in the snow. Woot.

The script points to mediocre. That's the problem.
        Agreed with the Texas Remake/Prequel. Remake was awesome and gave us this.....

Also Freddy looks like ass. And apparently the movie has screened and people are saying it's ass. Sad day for me. I wanted this to be awesome.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• My problem with that picture? She is soaking wet in like 30 mins of that movie. Not one nip. What the shit man?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

My problem with that picture? She is soaking wet in like 30 mins of that movie. Not one nip. What the shit man?
            Agreed, but sweet jeebus does she look great in that flick. Needs more nips for sure.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

My problem with that picture? She is soaking wet in like 30 mins of that movie. Not one nip. What the shit man?

Comment

• it's a beautiful day.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• This is playing in my head as I look at that picture.

Comment

• Good news?

http://chud.com/articles/articles/21...ET-/Page1.html
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Hopefully. I'm still excited either way, but I wonder if they're adding completely new scenes not in the script I read?

Comment

• Interesting if so. I actually want to see the cut they have now so that I can compare it to the final version released.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Hopefully. I'm still excited either way, but I wonder if they're adding completely new scenes not in the script I read?

YOU ARE CORRECT
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Maybe they'll add some good nightmares scenes then. There weren't enough in the script.

Comment

• I'm diggin that last shot.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TTxKwqUtM20&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TTxKwqUtM20&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Comment

• I WANT A NEW TRAILER. But seriously, no one thought that last shot was neat?

Comment

Working...
                                X