Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Certain properties don't work as a movie. X-Men would be a better TV show. Star Trek is the same way.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I wish they'd embrace the dumber, stranger aspects of those comics.

Like Mojoworld or The Savage Land.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• After the success of Legion, I'd be totally fine with an X-Men show. Shit, most of the DC/CW shows work really well. You may not be able to have a giant roster of muties budget wise, but could definitely focus on a handful of smaller characters and have bigger names show up during mid/end season shit.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Still need to crack Legion open.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I think it's right up your alley man. Probably one of the best "superhero" shows to come out ever. It's so fucking stylistic YET still has the substance to back it up. It's also the perfect show to binge. Waiting between episodes/seasons is rough because so much happens in any given episode.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, I fell off of it because I would be totally lost after waiting a week. I need to go back and binge through it.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1-q8C_c-nlM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I Am so glad Fox is done with this franchise. JEsus christ that looks like a terrible remake of the already not good The Last Stand and holy shit does it look badddddddddddddddddddd

Comment

• The time to stop was two movies ago.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Good God is Sophie Turner a bad actress.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• THANK YOU!

All of those Game of Thrones people except for the people like Sean Bean, Dinklage, Lena, etc... are.

Just terribllllleee.

Comment

• you know what sucks though? I feel like they sort of had Cyclops right in these, at least better than the original trilogy.

I always like Cyclops.

Comment

• it's also a bummer because I really fucking dug First Class and Days of Future Past, but the idea to decade jump after WITHOUT AGING YOUR FUCKING CAST is mind boggling.

Comment

• like how the fuck is Fassbender supposed to be fucking Ian McKellan in a span of like 15 years?

Comment

• Watched it again. The fact that the trailer ends with a massive trainwreck is rather appropriate, don't you think?
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X