Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Pretty sure I liked this movie more than Infinity War.
    Same here, as much as I liked Infinity War. Also, you made the right choice between that and Solo. It was fun, but Deadpool was so great.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I also dug the cameos by
      Spoiler: spoilers 

So good.
    That was hilarious. With the whole cast!
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It was such a quick shot that I only saw 2 of them.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh, good, I’m so glad you saw this first! I fucking loved this movie so much.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• excited to get an extended version of Deadpool 2 in August. Loved that fucking movie so much.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            So DARK PHOENIX got pushed to February 2019. Sounds like a dump.
            Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
            Black Panther and Deadpool exploded in February. Plus Kingsman did extremely well there too. So it's not a dump per say especially since November was never a good date.

And they are having a bitch of a time reassembling everyone for reshoots, I heard, and they saw how Warner Brothers royally fucked Justice League by refusing to move the date but still insist on reshooting over half the film under Whedon's watch. Hence Stache Gate with Cavill which they will never live down.
            Latest rumor is the reshoots are... pretty massive. Restructuring quite a bit including entire character arcs, like Magneto was supposed to be on the X-Men's side (hence the ending of Apocalypse) but now supposedly going back to an antagonist role. Ugh, if that is true. Cementing Kinberg was always the problem. Again, if that's true.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I don't think I can care about this movie after how shitty Apoc was.

Comment

• Wew lad that franchise is dead. New Mutants and Memepool are their best hopes for the future at this point. Excision of the Singer method of approach should have occurred a fucking decade ago.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Eclj77aXmWs" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• So Jean has the power to become Boy George.

Neat.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      So Jean has the power to become Boy George.

Neat.
                      That looks terrible. If Apoc never existed it may have done something for me, but since it does i have zero hopes for this being good.

Comment

• I just want it to end.

I feel like a Ripley clone. Bedridden and dreaming of a flamethrower.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Although that burn by Magneto in regards to Charles being sorry was pretty great. I do love me some Fassbender.

Comment

• Good God is she a bad actress.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, doesn’t do much for me either. But it’ll probably do decently well at the box office, which will be enough incentive for the suits greenlight another movie no one wants.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Good God is she a bad actress.
                                Which one?
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X