Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domino they changed, but they kept that stupid sparring helmet thing for (christ) Shatterstar?

This is going to be a disaster, isn't it?
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• This shall be great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Some disasters are better than others B HockenKrol
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It shall be amazing.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Had the Shatterstar action figure as a kid, still the last character I thought I'd ever see in a film..
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
              Domino they changed, but they kept that stupid sparring helmet thing for (christ) Shatterstar?

This is going to be a disaster, isn't it?
              Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              This shall be great.
              Saw this last night. This was fucking great. So fucking great. Really fucking great. Brolin is the goddamn man.
                Spoiler: spoilers 
              fucking DIED when they killed off all of X-Force as soon as they jumped out of the plane.
              Loved the Pitt cameo. Baby legs was hilarious "shirtcocking it!" and the Juggernaut/Colossus fight was perfect. "Fuckkernaut"

yeah, I'm 100% on board with the X-Force movie. Loved it.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yep. I too laughed at that sequence. Shatterstar's helmet was so identical it was perfect.

And those credits? LOVED IT.

X-FORCE!

Comment

• I wish they would have kept the Deadpool killing Baby Hitler bit in. Especially with that fucking callout earlier in the movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Yep. I too laughed at that sequence. Shatterstar's helmet was so identical it was perfect.

And those credits? LOVED IT.

X-FORCE!

Right? As soon as he was like "I'm from Mojoworld.." I had no idea how they were going to make that work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      I wish they would have kept the Deadpool killing Baby Hitler bit in. Especially with that fucking callout earlier in the movie.
                      Same. Probably my only disapointment in the movie.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Right? As soon as he was like "I'm from Mojoworld.." I had no idea how they were going to make that work.
                      Me too. I was like THEY REALLY WENT THERE?

Fucking love that the after-credit scenes are canon.

Comment

• yeah, that's pretty great.

Comment

• I love that they shot scenes just for the trailers regarding
                            Spoiler:  
                          X-Force. So they could kill the shit out of them. I did feel sad for Terry Crews.

Comment

• yeah, that type of misdirection is needed more in movies today. It was a legit shock when it happened and then I just couldn't stop fucking laughing.

Comment

• Pretty sure I liked this movie more than Infinity War.

Comment

• I also dug the cameos by
                                  Spoiler: spoilers 

So good.

Comment

Working...
                                X