Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still think Apocalypse sucks though. I may give it another go but it's just so hard to get past the TERRIBLE design on Apocalypse.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Overall I'd have to agree with you though Troy. X1 is a fucking slog with some ok parts, X2 is better but still uneven, and X3 has a few awesome parts but is mostly shit.

First Class is great all the way through, Days is mostly great all of the way through (Rogue Cut is great), and Apoc has a few glimmers of hope but overall felt even weaker than X3 did for me.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        First Class and Days of Future Past were pretty awesome man.
        I mean: interested to see. I had ZERO interest in First Class, and it was surprisingly great. Future Past was ok, barely. Have zero motivation for Apocalypse.

Wolverine 1 was shit. 2nd was ok, barely. So I'm surprised I'm interested in the 3rd.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Is it so damned hard to make a good 'Wolverine vs Ninjas' movie?
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Apparently it is. haha. Wolverine as a character on his own is a tad boring because all he can really do is yell and kill fuckers. I'd love it if we got a Wolverine/Avengers crossover at some point.

Comment

• Wolverine needs to be used like Jack Reacher...the lone wolf/unstoppable force who is looking for something. The original WOLVERINE limited series and the KITTY PRYDE AND WOLVERINE limited series understood this. He needs a strong through-line because he's fairly one-note.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Man. That Logan trailer is heavy handed as hell and not interesting at all. But I saw blondie from Narcos so that's cool.

Comment

• Dr. Strange was good. I wasn't into Cumberbatch, but now I see why they cast him. Because Strange is an unlikable smarmy asshole. And not in the Tony Stark way, in the holy fuck this guy is a piece of shit that deserves every bit of misery he gets.

The FX are incredible. I was worried it would be a low rent Inception, but not at all. All the insane city FX have this clockwork mechanic to them that are incredible. And the distortion in Hong Kong is really amazing as well.

Comment

• Wrong thread brosef.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QcKoqWvWpQ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I usually am not into that series, but it's dead on for me in regards to Apoc. Such a shitty fucking movie.

Comment

• Dr. Strange was fucking GREAT.

Comment

• THIS IS THE XMEN THREAD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              THIS IS THE XMEN THREAD.
                              LOOK AT ME. WE THE DR STRANGE THREAD NOW.

Comment

• I KNOW BUT THE X-MEN MOVIES SUCKS SO I'M TRYING TO INJECT SOME GOOD TASTE. BILLY IS CORRECT.

Comment

Working...
                                X