Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice man.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      nice man.

My disdain for older movie sites, new wannabes and everyone-in-between has reached new fucking heights.

Nothing against the City of NY and some of the lovely people I met that live there. But, it's like the Theater at the end of Basterds or the Death Star II.

Think of all the thinkpieces we could be spared, if just a single wave sweeps the Javits Center clean.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• "Popular bearded movie news personality" doesn't narrow it down at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          "Popular bearded movie news personality" doesn't narrow it down at all.

I keep forgetting how insane baseball shit gets. It's really not important.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/h2U0PgGtzM8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• spot fucking on

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Stephen Merchant is playing a truer to form Caliban.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gbug3zTm3Ws?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• That trailer is...really good?

I hooe this one doesnt induce narcolepsy liie the last one did.

Comment

• meh. Not feeling it at all.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Matt hates it so I'm in naturally. ;-D Seriously I hope it's not a snoozer, and it does look interesting from that trailer.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Wow. That might the first X-Men movie I'm interested in since like, X2.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• First Class and Days of Future Past were pretty awesome man.

Comment

First Class and Days of Future Past were pretty awesome man.

QFT. I like this trilogy a ton more than the first 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X