Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we know why Charles goes bald yet?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Cocaine.

It's 1983 after all.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        OH MAN, IS THIS RUMOR TRUE?!

Spoiler: dazzling! 
        does Taylor Swift have a cameo as Dazzler?
        Well..

Spoiler: spoilz 
        This happens at least.
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
          Well..

Spoiler: spoilz 
          This happens at least.

Spoiler: Spoilers 
          That's about all the Dazzler you get. Plus, people have been blowing the spoiler. They didn't get her for this, but they're trying for New Mutants. Even though the rocker in that is a little too edgy for Tay-Tay.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Troy, why should I care about New Mutants?

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Troy, why should I care about New Mutants?

because they're my favorite mutant team.

Outside of that, it's a group of mutants who fuck up and just want to be kids. Nobody is saving the Earth first and foremost. Half of the members want to bone each other, while the other half just want to watch Magnum PI and use their mutant powers for fun.

It's the laidback X-book/concept/whatever. But, some of the most depressing shit in the X-Universe happened to them in the 80s before it impacted other books.

At the end of the day, the book became the Liefeld Show as he used its final year to debut Deadpool and Cable.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Troy, why should I care about New Mutants?

Also, the guy blasting in the background is Cannonball. The mutant from Eastern KY. Podcast listeners will remember him as the source of my 15 year old confrontation with Chris Claremont.

Comment

• If New Mutants takes off, will they eventually do an X-Force sequel? I'd watch that, probably.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    If New Mutants takes off, will they eventually do an X-Force sequel? I'd watch that, probably.

Given that the future of the X-movies are becoming more and more Deadpool oriented, it's not out of the question.

Barring the X Apocalypse sequel being Singer's second attempt to tackle Dark Phoenix.

Comment

• By all accounts, that is the plan, i.e. Phoenix Redux.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        By all accounts, that is the plan, i.e. Phoenix Redux.

I know and it sounds like Apocalypse is going to open huge and cement the plans.

Comment

• Reviews are starting to hit for APOCALYPSE. Not very good...
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I love that people are saying Last Stand is better than this. Now I really want to see it even more.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              Reviews are starting to hit for APOCALYPSE. Not very good...
                              They're mixed.

I expected this after hearing three different reactions from friends within the last week. One loved it (going as far to call it his favorite in the series), one liked it fine and one hated it to the point of saying it's X-Men Origins: Wolverine bad.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• nerds be nerdin'

Comment

Working...
                                X