Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I WANT WOLVERINE IN THIS OUTFIT

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

If we're going all out, then use the Pryde of the X-Men theme-song.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Damn right. I WANT LOCKHEED THE DRAGON, NAO!

Comment

FIN FANG FOOM.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

He's never fought the X-Men before... but fuck it! FIN FANG FOOM vs. THE X-MEN! It's fried fucking gold!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              He's never fought the X-Men before...
              NERD ALERT

Comment

Fuckin' A right, Rob. About 16 longboxes of comics and shelves of graphic novels. Bow before me!
                Last edited by Timothy225; 02-03-2011, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Oh I do. I went through my one box that survived the great flood of 95 last night. IT's all Spider-Man/Punisher/gimmick cover comics.

Made me sad. But I do have "Deadpool" #1 signed by the artist. *snicker*

Comment

Most of my collection is Spider-Man stuff. One box is all Batman stuff, another Superman, another independents, one Punisher, one for my wife's books, and the rest assorted shit from the 70's to the early 2000's when I stopped with the monthlies. Sad part is I haven't looked at any of 'em in about a year or two.

Comment

• I lost all of my DC comics (3-4 long boxes) and most of my marvel ones (3-4 long boxes). I am a sad.

Comment

• Hey, you ever get to my neck of the woods, you can read mine til your eyeballs implode!

Comment

• Regardless of word of mouth I'll see this so Vaughan makes a ton of fucking money and finances his own projects.

Comment

• I'm at the point with this franchise where I'll have to see the trailer(s) before deciding to see it. X-Men 3 was a mess and Wolverine was a wet, hot disaster. The retro-60s angle, and the fact that Singer is back, is the only thing that has me interested.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'm with FNJamie on this one. And even then I may still need some word of mouth before I get to excited.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Singer is back? I thought he left production early on and just has a producer credit, and it's been all Vaughan for a long time. If Singer has his hand in it my expectations drop.

Comment

Working...
                                X