Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I want Stan Lee to show up in his standard cameo but I want Deadpool to say "Hi Stan! HI STAN! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" with Stan acting all confused.
    Also, while this didn't happen, his cameo was fucking great.

And I guess I have the same ringtone for Lesley as Wade has for his woman. At the end when it goes off I was looking for my phone before we realized we both have great taste.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's by far his best cameo.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

so I legit loved Deadpool. So goddamn much. Reynolds was great. They were smart enough to just have Gina Cerano look badass and not talk (take a lesson Rousey), Colossus was fucking PERFECT, and his fucking roommate was hilarious. Negasonic was okay but didn't have too much to do unfortunately.

loved
          Spoiler: spoilers 
        the credits were perfect, the action worked really well and was shot pretty great, his tiny hand was fucking hilarious, and the scene with Colossus/Gina and her tits was great.

Really hope the sequel doesn't suck. I also want more Colossus in something. I don't care what. Just more Colossus please.
        #TEAMDEADPOOL!!!
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Rad. They finally look sorta like their comic versions. LOVE Nightcrawler...
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I love how Mystique finally has her 'comic book' costume. I guess it took THE 80s to make that happen.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Rad. They finally look sorta like their comic versions. LOVE Nightcrawler...
              The pic is also a giant spoiler because Singer don't give a fuck.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I was wondering about that. I assume the spoiler is that Storm is there and no longer one of the four horsemen?
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  I was wondering about that. I assume the spoiler is that Storm is there and no longer one of the four horsemen?

Kinda

Spoiler: Ze spoiler is 

That scene is either from the very end of the film or about 25 minutes from the end. Basically, that's the team line-up moving forward.

Sure, the New Mutants is next...but FOX is already planning on bringing these guys back.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    Kinda

That scene is either from the very end of the film or about 25 minutes from the end. Basically, that's the team line-up moving forward.

Sure, the New Mutants is next...but FOX is already planning on bringing these guys back.
                      Spoiler: Spoiler 
                    Does this new team include Mystique? I thought that Jennifer Lawrence was done with these films after this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Spoiler: Spoiler 
                      Does this new team include Mystique? I thought that Jennifer Lawrence was done with these films after this one.

Spoiler: SPOILERS! 

For right now, she is. But, FOX wants her to re-up. Getting Joy out and other projects were meant to woo her to stay with X-folk. They made a ton of concessions to keep her for the future.

Fassbender wants out, but no one knows what's going on with the others. That being said, Singer has plans for three more films and the New Mutants crew are already casting people.

FOX is super antsy about J. Law as Marvel sniffed around her for Captain Marvel, but her going rate is more than Marvel pays out.

Comment

• I love that they went with the Jim Lee Cylcops suit. I always liked that (pointless?) suspender rig he had.

Comment

• OH MAN, IS THIS RUMOR TRUE?!

Spoiler: dazzling! 
                          does Taylor Swift have a cameo as Dazzler?

Comment

• DON'T TEASE ME LIKE THAT GRAVE
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• get the fuck outta here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                Kinda

Spoiler: Spoilers Bez Spoilin' 
                                They totally don't give a shit. Before that, they released that production still of Singer, bald McAvoy and well-suited Fassbender in the X-Hall. Thus spoiling Chuck and Erick (finally) kiss and make up at the end. And they gave that away in the trailer too.

I believe that conversation leads immediately to the team line-up scene.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X