Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahah awesome
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's pretty great.

Comment

• The marketing team for this movie seems to get it.

Comment

• They've been on the ball since day one. Amazing.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Simone from Fargo Season 2 is the female lead in FX's Legion.

It's TV, but X-Men related. It's also the reason why no new Fargo until 2017.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That's a hundred and ten kinds of awesome right there.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• OK, that poster is brilliant.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Comment

• I already love that movie.

Comment

• I want Stan Lee to show up in his standard cameo but I want Deadpool to say "Hi Stan! HI STAN! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" with Stan acting all confused.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Are you gonna show up in all my movies until you die???"

Comment

• Deadpool has already been banned here, after 3 failed review-screenings.

So regardless of box-office, I expect it to be any even bigger bootlegged title than Dawn of Justice and Civil War.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mnu06cIUpMs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X