Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    Anderson called this like, 2-3 months ago but it looks like Tatum is dropping out of Gambit.

http://www.thewrap.com/channing-tatu...els-exclusive/
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9Rd-FfKdcc8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• boooooooo
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Give it to Josh Holloway if Tatum is gonna be a bitch about it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Give it to Josh Holloway if Tatum is gonna be a bitch about it.
          That's actually an excellent casting choice, really.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• According to McWeeny, Fox is still going ahead with the Fantastic Four sequel.

Anyone else put such non-sense out there, he'd be front and center calling bullshit. Douche being a douche.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• C Tates is still Gambit though so all is good.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                According to McWeeny, Fox is still going ahead with the Fantastic Four sequel.

Anyone else put such non-sense out there, he'd be front and center calling bullshit. Douche being a douche.

He has no fucking clue what he's talking about here.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• FF underperformed and took a pounding from most critics. I can't believe Fox would throw even more money at a sequel to a film that obviously didn't work.

Smartest thing for Fox to do is either negotiate a deal with Disney similar to Sony re: Spider-Man, or cut a deal with Marvel and sell the property back to them. I know Fox HATES Marvel at this point, but $$$$ > hatred in the final analysis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    He has no fucking clue what he's talking about here.
                    But he does it in so many words, Troy.
                    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Apocalypse looking much better here

XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• dope

Comment

• The make-up is (mostly) fine. He just needed to be bigger. Like he needs to tower over everyone.
                          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm still a little surprised they're using a pretty accurate version of Psylocke's sex ninja costume.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                I'm still a little surprised they're using a pretty accurate version of Psylocke's sex ninja costume.
                                Yes, I'm a little aroused by that too.

I mean surprised.

No... no I meant aroused.
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X