Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• My problem with Apocalypse is that he needs to be bigger, like WWE-The Rock kind of big. There he looks like a bad cosplayer.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Yeah, that complaint I get. Maybe they'll do some forced perspective stuff or something?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Yeah, that complaint I get. Maybe they'll do some forced perspective stuff or something?
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• exactly
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Munn is pure eye candy in this. Wow.

Love the Power Rangers tribute too.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Apocalypse should've been CGI, like Thanos.

Munn's got Psylocke's look nailed. Mohawk Storm is mohawk.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• MEH
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Uh, no. No, no, no, no, NO.

Comment

• Didn't he scar himself as an adult?

Comment

• The more I look at it, I'm leaning toward it being a bad picture. He'll probably look better in motion. McPhee's a good actor and the right body type for Nightcrawler, but that pic looks like a Twilight/romance manga fan's wet dream. Lose the sensitive pout and dreamy stare, McPhee, embrace the swashbuckler, and you're gold, Ponyboy! GOLD!

Comment

• Well, in the movie he's one of Mystique's recruits, as let's have three or four team entities doing whatever they want. Overcrowding? Never heard of it.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Will scorecards, slide rules and flowcharts be available for the movie-going public so they can figure out who's who and on what team?

Comment

• Anderson called this like, 2-3 months ago but it looks like Tatum is dropping out of Gambit.

http://www.thewrap.com/channing-tatu...els-exclusive/
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X