Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like the footage got pulled. Again. Poopie.

Comment

• Channing Tatum just signed to star in and produce Gambit.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm good thanks.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Hey Jamie, you're turning into Matt bro. Chill the fuck out with that mmmkay?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Might wanna get that sand outta your vagina. Chill the fuck out just because people have different opinions than you mmmkay?
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Lulz, I love how anytime I mess with you it goes full nuclear right from the start. Makes discussion impossible but I get a laugh out of it. At least Matt has a sense of humor about it.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Nah, you're just a cunt is all.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Balls-busting aside, I lovez Tatum but him as Gambit... It's kinda beneath him as this point and Apocalypse is already on verge of being a clusterfuck.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                    Nah, you're just a cunt is all.

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                    Balls-busting aside, I lovez Tatum but him as Gambit... It's kinda beneath him as this point and Apocalypse is already on verge of being a clusterfuck.
                    It might be good. Probably won't be but so much negativity about all of the things bro. Lighten up, pet a dog, kick a kitten or whatever makes you happy.

Comment

• Don't kick a kitten. That's fucked up.
                      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• What if it's a shitty kitten that kicks puppies?

Comment

• Well that escalated quickly.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• And accurately?

Comment

• Cats suck.

Comment

• OH GAWD SO HAPPY ABOUT TATUM AND GAMBIT
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X