Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why doesn't Magneto wear his old costume anymore?

Spoiler: SPOILER 
    Because the Days of Fuschia Past.

XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I went and saw this again last night with my brother. It holds up great on its second viewing.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
        Why doesn't Magneto wear his old costume anymore?

Spoiler: SPOILER 
        Because the Days of Fuschia Past.

#DadJokes
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XoMxA9qcmzM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Saw that on Andersons site. I'd watch that flick.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-3QZ3slw90U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That same video is literally posted two posts back. Welcome to Hockentown.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• that same video two posts back was pulled. Welcome to Hockentown.

Comment

• I watched it last night Lateman. Sue me. :-D

Comment

• Well it looks like him, but violently murdering generic 80's Sunglasses Hut bad guys is not his usual gig. Kinda fucked up, actually.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• does absolutely nothing for me.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• <iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/102077621" width="500" height="288" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Love it.

Comment

• Only peripherally know of Deadpool (outside of his appearance in X-Force way, way, back when), but yep. Would watch the fuck outta a Deadpool film.

Comment

• This is perfection. I want this movie so bad.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X