Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Comment

Comment

• I liked the "dyson" one much better...

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• where the fuck is the new trailer? wtf.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• and is the future Sentinel Nimrod or whatever?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  and is the future Sentinel Nimrod or whatever?
                  More of a mix. Honestly, on paper it's closer in execution to the Sentinels from when Trevor Fitzroy got introduced during the early 1990s.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Looking at all these covers makes me realize how much I miss the yellow/blue color scheme from First Class. THERE'S OTHER COLORS IN THE CRAYOLA BOX BESIDES BLACK AND GREY, YA FUCKTARDS!

Yeah, they'll probably look great onscreen (particularly Jennifer Lawrence's Mystique - yowza), but, c'mon already. Throw some color here and there. Also, Quicksilver... think I saw him DJ a rave back in '09. Or he's auditioning for The Plague Sequence or something.

If he makes "ootz, ootz, ootz" sounds while he runs = GREATEST MUTANT EVAR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Now THIS is cosplaying!

#yipee
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It would've been cool if Future Sentinel looked like the comics. The thing looks not very good at all.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Spoilers, WORD! 

Singer has publicly denied the Apocalypse/young Erick merging into one coda. Though it was in an early draft and he is a bad bluffer.

Sounds like the legit end credits bit will be Trask being captured and taken to Apocalypse a la the Botany Bay scene in Wrath of Khan.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Comment

• Needs an x-shaped boob window.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• FRASIER IS IN THIS NOW?!

Don't care it's just a cameo...yessssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

Working...
                                X