Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't say I buy this. Some of it gels with our stuff.

http://www.firstshowing.net/2013/exc...en-apocalypse/
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Fuck I hope it ain't that.

If that guy becomes Apocalypse, fuck me, i'm out.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        DAFP sounds fantastic, then. That should make for a pretty kick ass movie.

And they NEED to get Keith David for Apolcalypse.
        If this is the movie we're getting, I'm fucking there.

And we need Keith David in EVERYTHING.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Smaller tidbits

Spoiler: Yep 

That Magneto/Apocalypse bullshit is stuff from an early draft that someone's passing off as fact.

Opening of the film is being addressed by FOX due to rating concerns. Desire to reshoot Iceman's death due to the fact that the Sentinels drop him like a bad habit. Then, they pick up the bad habit and shoot him again. Then, re-enact a classic panel from that story.

Magneto assault on WH also ratings concern.

Havok/Wolverine - Weapon X ties.

Apocalypse sequel will be a First Class late 70s tie-in.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Paquin got cut (Real head scratcher since its 3-4 vital scenes) and Lawrence and Hoult reportedly want out altogether.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• If this flick wraps up the 60's X-Men stuff, I can see them recasting Mystique and Beast with older actors. Besides, Lawrence won her Oscar and has a fuckton of opportunities ahead of her. No need to be locked into another franchise at this point after Hunder Games wraps up.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• X-Men: Deal with It.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Toad is back. Ray Park is not.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

•   Spoiler: I got nothing. 
                      Its a bit part. He's in the group of mutants Trask experiments on. Mystique breaks em out. Havok is among said group. And eats it during the escape.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I still want to know why the Professor X/Mystique connection was never mentioned in ANY MOVIE before First Class.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          I still want to know why the Professor X/Mystique connection was never mentioned in ANY MOVIE before First Class.
                          <iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FB-JO2j7MEQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            I still want to know why the Professor X/Mystique connection was never mentioned in ANY MOVIE before First Class.
                            Well, after this movie it's going to be....

ALTERNATE TIMELINE AND TEMPORAL VORTEX SHIT.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• As long as it isn't another damned polar vortex.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Bigger question. Do they get Jackman back? The story-arcs for the original actors is wrapped up and this will be their last chance to utilize the First Class cast.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X