Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    Singer basically confirmed a number of rumors on Days of Future Past by that announcement. Figured they would prefer keep it all a surprise?
    what are the rumors?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Apocalypse is my favorite X-villain. If they do decide to bring MARSDEN back as well this will be the best X-thing ever.

Comment

• Haha, my ipad autocorrects MARSDEN to all caps.

Comment

• GOOD.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It should auto correct it to "THE MARSDEN"
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I can't tell if that's the White House assault or another scene.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  what are the rumors?
                  You want to know? Because this is going to be one huge ass spoiler block.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• sure.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• X-Men Bryan Singer clusterfuck spoilers.

Spoiler: Bryan Singer never wants to do anything else for the next decade 

When DOFP opens up, it's 2020 and everything is fucked. We will have little reason given for the big change from Last Stand to this, but it is the same Universe. Big key there.

Wolvie, Kitty and Iceman survive most of the opening horrific deaths and get near the Mastermold unit. They meet up with Other Chuck and Other Magneto to work on sending Wolvie back. The science here is really thin, so don't think about it.

Other Xavier offers up an explanation about how something is fucking with the timestream and how their two timelines have merged haphazardly. Wolvie is sent back to where all of the problems started to sort it out. He is under the impression that it's up to Mags and Xavier to fix it.

Cue the usual shit about Mags being a terrorist and showing Xavier that his dream has failed. The X-Men have become more of a side project, while the school has taken off as a boarding school for mutants that have no homes. Tons of cameos there.

Magneto's Brotherhood is slowly crumbling as his guys are getting picked off or imprisoned, he's starting to lose Mystique as he becomes crazier. Some mutants are starting to work with the government, while Hank McCoy is trying to help Xavier keep everything alive.

Wolverine shows up and explains the future which sends Xavier down a further spiral. So, Wolvie heads off with Beast to stop Mags by himself. That doesn't go so hot, so Mystique switches sides and fights Magneto off.

Magneto finally snaps when he learns about the future from Wolverine and decides to personally go after Trask and Nixon. Nixon orders Trask to deploy his latest Sentinel models. They fuck up mutants live on TV, America goes nuts.

Magneto declares war on humanity and attacks the White House. All the while, Wolverine is wondering how is really really future tech appearing in the early 70s. Cue joke about Pong machine in bar. Wolverine heads to the White House with a makeshift team of X-Men (McCoy, Xavier and older students).

By the time they get there, Magneto is tearing apart Sentinels on the White House lawn. Nixon is trying to escape in Air Force One. Crazy shit everywhere. McCoy examines one of the downed Sentinels and realizes that it has to be from Wolverine's future.

Magneto is stopped, makes peace with Xavier for everything that has happened since First Class. Mags leaves for parts unknown. Mystique joins up with X-Men and Wolverine.

Back at the School, McCoy examines the Sentinel parts some more and pieces together that it was sent from somewhere else. Blah, blah, blah timeline fixed and everything zips back when Wolvie returns to future.

However, Wolvie's future is different. Everyone that died in opening attack is alive, Charles is alive, Magneto is still older but dresses more like Fassbender.

Trask is seen being brought before a figure, tells him that the mutants figured it out. Apocalypse revealed as manufacturer of Sentinels. Setup for next movie.

Comment

• "You've given us a mouth full of Greek salad!"
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Mai dick
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post

"You've given us a mouth full of Greek salad!"
                            It's a lot easier to process than Batman vs. Superman: World's Finest Justice League of rewrites.

aka Gal Godot ain't getting paid SHIT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              It's a lot easier to process than Batman vs. Superman: World's Finest Justice League of rewrites.

aka Gal Godot ain't getting paid SHIT.
                              When the Marvel actors are getting paid more, you know you're getting fucked.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• It's fucking criminal how bad the actors for WW, Flash and Robin are going to get fucked in that movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X