Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob's like what? 31? That puts him in the early first wave of the Millennials.

And I'm 38, Canuck.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
      Rob's like what? 31? That puts him in the early first wave of the Millennials.

And I'm 38, Canuck.

More like 380. Amirite? #imcold #isncison?
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm 32. Fuck a Millenial. Millenials grew up playing fucking Pokemon.

Comment

• 43. Get off of my damned lawn.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'll be 30 in April.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• People be old. #dubstephaircutsgetoffmylawn
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                43. Get off of my damned lawn.
                What was it like the first time you dyed your pubes? Or shave it bald like a baby now?

Comment

Rob's like what? 31? That puts him in the early first wave of the Millennials.

And I'm 38, Canuck.
                  You speak like an elderly man. It's more than just "a birthdate".

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  I'm 32. Fuck a Millenial. Millenials grew up playing fucking Pokemon.
                  Bam. Right on the money. Not sure what exactly will define a Millenial, but Pokemon? Fucking yes.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• None of this changes the fact that the trailer was uninspiring, with one of the most awkward cuts I've seen in a long time.

Oh shit...that sounded old. Here we go...

OMG!!!!111!!!! THAT TRALER WUZ AMAZBALLS! LOL I CNAT BELIEVVE I SAW FUCKN BLINK N BISHOP!!!11!!! DIS GOAN BE AWESOME!!!!
                    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• There was an AWFUL cut after Wolverine says, 'Patience isn't my strong point' or whatever. Made me think it was a high-end bootleg.
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Why the fuck would hey send Wolverine back? He's the one mutant I wouldn't send back in time to save the world. Ah yes, he's the only popular mutant....
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

None of this changes the fact that the trailer was uninspiring, with one of the most awkward cuts I've seen in a long time.

Oh shit...that sounded old. Here we go...

OMG!!!!111!!!! THAT TRALER WUZ AMAZBALLS! LOL I CNAT BELIEVVE I SAW FUCKN BLINK N BISHOP!!!11!!! DIS GOAN BE AWESOME!!!!
                          Fuck you. Blink is mai waifu.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Why the fuck would hey send Wolverine back? He's the one mutant I wouldn't send back in time to save the world. Ah yes, he's the only popular mutant....
                            That's what made me laugh. Send the crazy out of control fucker. OK. Maybe because he doesn't age?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              And yes Russ, I've read an X-Men comic before. AT least in the comics they're wearing bright yellow and pink costumes when they're being all sadsack and they all don't look like leather daddies. Also, so fucking over Wolverine at this point. LOOK HE CAN GET SHOT BUT NOT DIE.
                              I'm 46. I approve this message.

Comment

• I wanna see the Enemy of the State type of Wolverine one day.

Make him the fucking dickbag mind controlled killer goon he was born to be.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X