Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    How 'rushed' is this movie?

X-Men: The Last Stand level.

Release date changed twice (bumped up more and more each time).
    Multiple editors.
    Script cuts to help the schedule changes.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm not panicking, I'm just stating that my opinion is this trailer was not all that intriguing. If it was a teaser I'd give it a pass, but it's not.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's fine. Everything's fine.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'd rather have a Runaways movie.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            I'd rather have a Runaways movie.

Still in the works, but honestly it's a ways off.

If they're having trouble figuring out Dr. Strange and Daredevil; Runaways isn't upfront. Unless Big Hero 6 does well.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I would think Runaways wouldn't be that hard to make work. Especially since the crazy stuff doesn't happen until later in the books.

Comment

• I dug it. It set the right tone and let us know we're in for a radically different kind of X-Men movie. No X-suits, no heroic theme, little (but some) humor, etc. This is what the films were building up to; the war and Chuck and Erick finally making amends and seeing eye-to-eye.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  I dug it. It set the right tone and let us know we're in for a radically different kind of X-Men movie. No X-suits, no heroic theme, little (but some) humor, etc. This is what the films were building up to; the war and Chuck and Erick finally making amends and seeing eye-to-eye.
                  Seconded.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The only new mutant I recognized was Bishop. Honestly, I liked that they aren't showing the Sentinels yet. Leave it to viral stuff so the first reveal in the actual movie is awesome.

Comment

• And let's not forget the First Class trailers were pure shit. Its entire marketing was, as a matter of fact.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I just don't want X-Men:Sad Bastard Edition

Hopefully the next trailer works for me better than this one.

Comment

• I think it's fine. Obviously they're holding off on the action for now and that's just fine with me.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• As long as there is a bad joke about the 70s fashion.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• gonna give this trailer another shot tonight after hanging with Baltar. Hopefully that helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                                I think it's fine. Obviously they're holding off on the action for now and that's just fine with me.
                                Yep. We'll get plenty of ACTION trailers in the next few months, so I'm going to enjoy a trailer that tries to sell the movie based on character, suspense, and emotional connection.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X