Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's gonna be a huge star. Gorgeous with actual acting talent AND attached to the right film properties. Good for her, sincerely.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Fox is never going to learn. Except for Wolverine, all the X-Mens have been hair-pulling, work-against-the-clock rush-jobs. Shit the script for First Class was written in 11 days.

Vaughn and Singer doing this though is a strike in its favor.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• SO when do we start the betting pool on which starlet Vaughan knocks up this time?

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          My $ is on McAvoy and Fassbender. Period.

Lawrence will be committed to more Hunger Games.

Lawrence can't do it unless they put filming off until the Fall. Which I don't see happening.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            SO when do we start the betting pool on which starlet Vaughan knocks up this time?
            I'd hope he learned his lesson the first time from fucking a plank of wood with tits.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              I'd hope he learned his lesson the first time from fucking a plank of wood with tits.
              He can improve now, and find a nice girl to settle down with for 10 weeks of primary shooting.

Comment

• Do we have 100% confirmation that it was Vaughn that did the deed on JJ?
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Why bother with things like proof and confirmation when innuendo and rumor is so much more fun.

Comment

• Well, yeah.

She may lack anything even remotely defined as acting talent, but she's hot. We'd all hit that.

Comment

• Vaughn hopped on a plane instead of doing press/going to the premiere when it broke. That says it all right there.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Well, yeah.

She may lack anything even remotely defined as acting talent, but she's hot. We'd all hit that.
                        Implying I wouldn't have to do all the work.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Don't get the love for her at all. She's nothing special.

/sharpknees
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Any fallout for Vaughn with his wife? Claudia can't be too happy.

Comment

• Pretty sure there were stories about them being split up for a while during that whole speculation period.

Comment

• Olivia seems to not believe the rumors about it being Sedakis'.

Comment

Working...
                                X