Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PREQUELS NEED TO FUCKING STOP.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I have no faith that this will be a good movie. Vaughn or not.
      If Kick Ass hadn't tanked, no way Vaughn would have taken this gig. All this is a gun-for-hire/need-to-pay-the-bills job. Just like the Superman reboot with Snyder/Nolan, if First Class ends up working Singer will be the one deserving credit.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        PREQUELS NEED TO FUCKING STOP.
        Progression would be nice, but I understand that the price tags for the actors alone would have been impossible.
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-09-2011, 10:40 AM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• 'Kick-Ass' tanked? It underperformed, but it still made money from what I understand. They made it for 30 Million and it grossed just shy of 100 Million worldwide.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Don't know if I buy that it only cost $30 million. "Creative accounting" (aka lying your ass off about the actual budget) is rampant just as much in indie fare as studio stuff. Plus factor in the hype/expectation for the movie that it failed to live up to.

Like I said, if it actually did good business, Vaughn would be continuing to go in the indie route. All that shit-talking in the press bite him in the ass.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Kick Ass didn't tank. It didn't meet LionsGate's expectations at the American box office, but it fucking killed on Home Video. The Home Video and International sales are what's setting up the Kick Ass sequel.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fair enough. But you really think there's going to be a sequel?

I'm contractually obliged to never believe anything coming outta Mark Millar's bullshit-spreading mouth.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• the only sequel that anyone wants is 'HIT GIRL: OK YOU CUNTS', and that's not gonna happen...Chloe is getting too old.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I don't think I could give a shit about a Kick-Ass sequel.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• His story is done...I don't care about what happens to him in the future, whereas I DO want to know what happens to Hit Girl.

Comment

• RED-ASS

It's all about Red Mist breeding baboons for his Untamed Heart-like organ growing operation.

And then he somehow gets in a chemical accident and becomes RED-ASS, with the red ass of a baboon as his face.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                          Untamed Heart
                          I worked on that film in the swing gang. It was an interesting experience.

/derail

Comment

• And who's to blame for this chemical accident?

The drunk forklift driver, Mr. Lizewski.

Yes, Father of Kick-Ass was behind it all. And now he will don his son's costume and become FAT-ASS, fantasy football champion and fighter of RED-ASS.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/24066827" width="400" frameborder="0" height="300"></iframe>

I wouldn't normally take /film's opinion to heart (Collider I'm willing to listen to), but Hey U Guys said good things too.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Bring on the bootquel, you pack of nerds.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X