No announcement yet.

DMB 2010 Summer Tour Dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about just smelling normal? And it wouldn't hurt to give up the hippie music too. Lulz
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Blasphemy to both suggestions!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Haha. Ok, look I'll compromise, you stop using funny smelling stuff and I'll put my fingers in my ears. Deal?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

NO! I live for the funny smelling stuff. You stuff a couple of cotton balls up your nose and breathe through your mouth, and we'll be fine.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

New Live Trax release was announced today. It's a Shoreline show from 97 and it has "For the Beauty of Wynona" on there! Really good rare cut.

Comment

Comes with an 'Odor-Rama' card, complete with 'patchouli', 'weed', 'dirty bong water', 'outdoor festival Porta-John'... and others!

Comment

Oh God, you do not want to be around the bank of portolets at the Gorge even on day two, let alone the end of day three. Awful.

Comment

I have to say, I never thought they were really too horrible at Alpine. Although, it sucked the year I went with Rob. I was wearing a long skirt that I really had to make sure wasn't touch ANYTHING when I went to the porta potties. Ick.
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Long skirt at a DMB show. OLOL hippie

Comment

Yep - and those long skirts are great for super hot days.
                      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

She is a hippy. And I'm an expunk. it works out well.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Grave - enjoy the show this year - because next year there won't be any.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                            Grave - enjoy the show this year - because next year there won't be any.
                            Yes... because people have finally figured out that the only reason they listened to DMB is because their college room mate did... and they wanted to fit in.

No shame in that... so now you guys can finally sit at the adult table next year!

Comment

That is harsh. Yet funny.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I got that e-mail, too. They deserve a year off after 20 years in a row.

If anything, it means it extra important you get tickets for the ST. Paul show because it the LAST STOP for at least a year and a half. That show is going to be fucking amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X