Music I Hate.... with a passion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
    Love the tags at the bottom. Works both ways. Also Scott = FAILS ON SO MANY LEVELS.
    You're like for The Killers and Linkin Park is full of fail

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    I don't know... You might misspell the city and end up in Satellite Beach, FL.
    Just you wait, when I get a nuke I will nuke you in the face!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
      I have heard of Prince, but I have not seen Purple Rain.
      You are not allowed to have Portman dreams until you see Purple Rain. For fucks sake Ari?
      Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
      Scott = full of Twighlight.
      Bwahahahaha He sparkles in teh sunz.
      Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
      I will kill you!!! I will rape you with unopened toys and will make you watch as I open all the rest of your stuff, I will then shit in your mouth and piss on your cat!!!
      Someone really wants to do some naughty naughty with Viet. Lulz.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yes, Ari needs to watch! Not sure where the twilight crap came from!
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
          Just you wait, when I get a nuke I will nuke you in the face!
          Well, even if you request a nuke, and misspell launch, you might still get lunch. That's a win/win for you, sir.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Bumping old threads? Priceless.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• GRAMMAR NAZI!

1. a – A person who believes proper grammar (and spelling) should be used by everyone whenever possible. b – One who attempts to persuade or force others to use proper grammar and spelling. c – One who uses proper grammar and spelling to subtly mock or deride those who do not; an exhibitor of grammatical superiority. d – One who advocates linguistic clarity; an opponent of 1337-speak. e – One who corrects others' grammar; the spelling police.

<table id="entries"><tbody><tr><tr><td>
              </td> <td class="text" colspan="2" id="entry_1942908"> buy grammar nazi mugs, tshirts and hoodies
              A person who criticizes someone else's grammar, spelling, and/or punctuation, usually in an online setting. While they are often seen as uptight assholes who really need to get a life, it should be noted that they point out simple flaws that often show a lack of intelligence on the part of the person being criticized.
              </td></tr></tr></tbody></table>

Comment

• One "word": Twighlight.

Comment

• Two "words": No sex

Comment

• Meh. I've made my peace. Maybe you should too, with some of these bands.

Comment

• It's called your cats

Comment

• Come on guys. Kiss and make up.

Also, shouldn't it be too, Nerdious?

Edited to add: He edited!!!!
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Hahaha. Lies! You speak lies!

Comment

• Viet knows I love him

Comment

• OK. Oh Scott, let's make out and then DP your wife, while we sword fight each other.

Comment

• I was *this* close to copying your post for eternity. When I went back to edit your post into my post, the lapse in spelling was gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X