No announcement yet.

Music I Hate.... with a passion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will submit "Dead On Arrival" by Fall Out Boy as music I hate. It was average dislike before yesterday. Amazing what Rock Band will do!

Comment

• Originally posted by zanie View Post
      beastie boys, linkin park, and rage against the machine.
      do not like. and i might be the only one?
      I love the beastie boys, I didn't think anyone hated them.
      You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

• Beastie Boy's last two albums annoyed the fuck out of me.... first few where great! Same for Rage.. first album is the shit the rest not too into. And Linkin Park... yes.... sucks ass!
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• *secret shame*

I totally enjoyed Linkin Park's first album. Buttt, REANIMATION was/is their best mostly due to other people producing the songs.

And I did put their single from Transformers into episode 38. Only cause it made me laugh.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rage is not crap...shame on you Scotty....

Linkin has their moments but they are mostly crap...
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I didnt say they where crap, I was saying first album kicked ass... after that not much love.
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Their second album was dope, Bulls on Parade, Rodeo...c'mon bro...It's all good, we are all entitled to our own opinions...now back to that Soulja boy album...

Comment

• I'd say their first three were great, angry albums. Which they proceeded to shit upon when they did what? A fucking cover album.

And they're just now regrouping from that Renegades/subsequent Audioslave-was-a-bad-decision era. Damn.

Soldier Boy can go fuck himself in his Superman underoos. And yes, I spelled it correctly because I refuse to mar the fucking language. What an asshole.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Early Rage = good

Later Rage/Rage lite = bad
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I completely agree with you...the cover album sucked balls...and I was totally kidding about Soulja Boy...he's the definition of lamerzzzzzzzz

Comment

• Ya know what's awful? J-Pop.

Ya know what's also awful? That I actually heard J-Pop.

I'll be over here, crying in the corner like a tentacle-rape victim.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• *consoles McMeat*

haha

Comment

• pretty much anything i hear on a radio station
                            why not...

Comment

• I will make it my mission in life to erradicate The Killers from this planet. My oppinion is in no way connected with their musical ability I cannot stand the singers voice!!! I want to smash his face with an anvil.
                              "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
                              Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
                              Steven Wright

Comment

• T.I. is the bane of my existence!!! "You can have..." a foot in the balls!!! I can feel the hate boiling within...
                                "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
                                Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
                                Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                                X