No announcement yet.

Music I Hate.... with a passion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You used the word "shit" 7 times in that post.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

i'll add mine i guess, since most everyone hates him already. FUCK SOULJA BOY! fuck him up his stupid ass. and his dumb ebonics. fuckin' a.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post

I'm sure I'm going to piss someone off with this...but nothing I listen to will ever get radio meatspins.

Ah shit.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

what the hll is a meatspin? is that like barrell roll? or a helicopter?

Comment

Fuck Soulja Boy, that shit is bubblegum radio weak sauce....listen to some OGC, or Murs*.

*as a bonus, I know Murs personally, he is cool as shit and a nerd as big as us. He raps about camping out for Star Wars toys.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

You sir, must not ask.

Be grateful someone hasn't tricked you into that, tubgirl, or anything of the sort.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                You sir, must not ask.

Be grateful someone hasn't tricked you into that, tubgirl, or anything of the sort.
                someone has tricked me with tubgirl. but after that i haven't checked anything. not even the infamous two girls one cup bs.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                  i'll add mine i guess, since most everyone hates him already. FUCK SOULJA BOY! fuck him up his stupid ass. and his dumb ebonics. fuckin' a.
                  Yes! Thank you! Kill him already with his superman shit!

Bryan, I would agree with the Marley... only listen to his pre pop shit with the Wailers and Bunny Yeager back in the 60's, that is the only good Marley! Old School Jamaican Roots Regae... not in to many new artist like yellowman but I can get down to some eek a mouse!
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Yellowman is old school player...look him up. Burning Spear and U-Roy are some others that are cool.
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

My mistake.. didnt mean to add as new artist, I know who he is just not a fan.
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        Bands I hate:

Rise Against

and all other "Modern Rock" bullshit the radio loves to fellate.

I know I've responded to this...but come one...I <3 this band...one of their best songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK6CIX0dFVI

And one you won't hear on radio cause they just fellate the newer shit (which isn't nearly as good....)
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Bleh

Comment

I'll bleh you...right in the face.

*locks and loads his Jonas Brothers bazooka*

Get ready for the AIDS.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

But that reminds me of a band I really want dead.

New Found Glory.

Seriously, I fucking hate them more than anything else I've posted on the thread.

Comment

Yeah, fuck them.

But we can all agree that Dead Kennedys kicks all of their asses.

There's always room for Jello!

Comment

Working...
                                X