peoplearemagnets and gnomedirty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peoplearemagnets and gnomedirty

Check these guys out. One of em is a member here that doesn't post enough....hint hint....

They just started up and should have some more tunes soon.

Also, check out gnomedirty. That shit is crazy and also from the guy CRZA who is a member here.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Good shit, liked the people are magnets...chill stuff.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Thanks guys, much appreciated.....and I'll definitely try to post more.

Comment

No worries man. Your gnomedirty stuff is fucking nuts. Used a song from there and one from people in the podcast. Ceej and I were rocking out.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

If anyone is interested, we're doing an in studio performance on Radio K this wednesday, Aug 6th. The show starts at 7:00 and we'll be playing sometime after that. If you don't live in the the Twin Cities or miss it, the episode will be archived for a while at http://www.nowlikephotographs.com. Just click on archived episodes.

Comment

http://radiok.cce.umn.edu/programmin...kephotographs/

Check it out, our very own CRZA and the band he's playing in: peoplearemagnets just recorded live on Radio K. Check it out. It's episode CLXXXIX, which is the first one there for now, and it starts about 15 mins in. Pretty epic music man!

Comment

Working...
            X