No announcement yet.

Guns N' Roses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck off...non piss testing mutha...watch yo mouth!
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Haaa! I wasn't smoking... I didn't need too, I was very drunk! Ari can contest to that since I guess I drunk dialed him twice.
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Got any more pics?
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Camera phone + Alcohol = very bad and very blurry photos
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
            Camera phone + Alcohol = very bad and very blurry photos
            Understood. If I knew how I would post my Van Halen pics. Wasn't really drunk, just really far away with crummy camera phone.

Comment

Van Halen? was this with david lee roth? he is a karate master ya know
              You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

Originally posted by Cj View Post
                Van Halen? was this with david lee roth? he is a karate master ya know
                It was. And he is.

Comment

badass, my brother has a vhs tape of some video he put out a few years ago called david lee roths backyard bar-b-q or some shit. that guys is fuckin nuts
                  You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

Because no one demanded it...

I went and wasted my money on Chinese Democracy. Why? Because I was drinking yesterday.

How is it, you might not ask...ever? Not that bad, actually. Not great or anything, but also an interesting time-capsule of the 80s and 90s.

Basically, Axl went kitchen-sink on the varying GnR styles, with bits of Appetite in one part of a song, and then a leap toward the balladry of Illusion I & II.

As many a fanboy has said before, the strength of the songwriting was the give and take between Axl and Izzy. Since there isn't anyone of the sort to fight the more sophmoric lyrical content, it is here in full force. Narcissistic is a word that comes to mind frequently, though there are several strong songs on the album.

I think it is the haze of nostalgia that keeps me from out and out hating it, but the fact it exists is extraordinary in its own right...

...I blame scotch.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Hmmmms...maybe worth a digi download?

Comment

Eh...after a more sober listen, I'd say jimmysmitsbananaflanaborrent the fucker if you can.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

exactly...also any time you can use jimmy smits, is a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                            Hmmmms...maybe worth a digi download?
                            I will burn you a copy like i burned ARI.. I got it for $1.08...
                            I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                            Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                            Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                            She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

MEH! I heard one song on the radio and that was enough for me.

Comment

There are a few good tracks, but nothing beats shit like "Nighttrain" or "My Michelle".

Also...at the "Where Were You When They Built The Ladder to Heaven?" post number. MMMBOP to that shit, mofos!
                                Last edited by Captain Russ; 12-08-2008, 05:25 PM.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X