No announcement yet.

Radiohead - The King of Limbs (2/19/11)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dug In Rainbows and Kid A. I will admit though that I have to be "in the mood" to listen to Radiohead. Not something I can throw on at anytime.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
      I'm not up to there, but it's my favorite since Kid A. I still have to listen to Hail to the thief though...
      Hail's great. There are some of the best and most intricate songs they've ever recorded on that album. Standouts would be There, There, Scatterbrain, 2+2=5 and The Gloaming. Its a rich, scary record.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

HOLY FUCK RAY'S HERE!!!!!

YES!!!!

Also, I'm going to have to give Radiohead another go. I can beat the hell out of 'The Bends' and 'OK Computer' but the others never really grabbed me. I've had enough distance from those others that I really ought to listen to them again.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Kid A is a masterpiece. But it's not a band I listen to everyday.

It's the best band I listen to, but their not my favorite band.

Does it make sense?
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Does it make sense?
            That makes sense to me, for what it's worth. Luckily, the BEST band that I listen to is also my favorite band (Rush).
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Currently listening to 'the Bends' again on my iPod. GOD I love this album.

Comment

Man, one of the best show I saw was an indoor Radiohead show when they toured In Rainbows a year before it's release. With the Black Keys opening. I was sitting 2 row ahead of the nearly whole Arcade Fire band. Yes, the seats were THAT good. Only gravy on a spectacular performance.

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post

Welcome aboard, Ray... with us, you shall find biting social commentary, a cavalcade of whimsy, and pics of hot cosplay chicks.

Have fun...
                  This is EXACTLY why I'm here. Finally a place that has all the things that will satisfy my internet savvy needs!

Does it make sense?
                  Pretty much the same thing with me. When I listen to 'em, though, I know I'm listening to one of the greatest bands of my generation. I've got much respect for their catalogue. Only if there were more bands with the same focus and consistency.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Abed View Post
                    This is EXACTLY why I'm here. Finally a place that has all the things that will satisfy my internet savvy needs!
                    Just wait till Rob slams you with his disturbing masturbating kid gif...

Comment

No one's told Ray about the Ari butt rape yet have they?
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

B_Metal, lemme move one butt rape at a time. I like my butt rape http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW4LQN1Bx1Q.

Comment

This is you once Ari's done Ray. Just letting you know. But don't worry, we've all been there. It's part of the initiation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA42J5xSwCk

Comment

Hell yeah new Radiohead. They just keep getting better.
                            You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

Holy shit, the panda awakes. You have the day off huh?
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

3 year anniversary today, so took the day off
                                You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

Working...
                                X