Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whatever Happened to Alternative Nation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tragic Kingdom is a pretty good, album.

That's all I got.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I'd fuck the hell outta Gwen if given the chance.
      18 years ago.

Comment

So as your current self now? Or when you were 11?

Comment

The musicians in No Doubt are really good. I could take or leave Gwen Stefani, but the band can flat-out rock.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I'm still in the 90s. They didn't go anywhere.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AVmq9dq6Nsg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AVmq9dq6Nsg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              So as your current self now? Or when you were 11?
              Both, tag-teaming her so my 11 year old self would learn some of this old mans tricks.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                <object height="385" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AVmq9dq6Nsg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>
                YES. SO MUCH YES.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Wow those two chicks in glasses.

Comment

I'd fuck the hell outta Gwen if given the chance.
                    She's a living anime caricature... but if that's what blows your skirt up, then pork away, pal!

Comment

1997: Oasis vs. Radiohead

Can't believe we're already coming up on Nu-Metal.....god help us all.

Comment

Ever time I see this thread, I think What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

This series continues to show how retarded I am when it comes to music and I still don't really care.

But they are still very imformative articles to layman's such as myself.

Comment

Never got into Oasis or Radiohead, and never ever grasped the allure fans had for either band. Pretty good article, though.

Comment

*Paging British associates of BDR, paging British associates of BDR*

Comment

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/f0ye7AgiQvE?rel=0&amp;hd=1" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X